Подарете архивски материјал
The State Archive continuously is aiming to enrich with new private and family funds which testify the life and act of precious personages that left long lasting values in the collective memory of the Macedonian people. Whether those individuals, families or organizations acted in the state or in the diasporas, their existence needs to be maintained as a testimony to our past, to the future. Culture, politics, art, science, non-governmental sector are just some of the areas in which many successful people have worked.
We offer the creators - owners, as well as their successors the opportunity for such archival material to be preserved, processed and made available to researchers in accordance with the Law on Archival Material in our institution. Archive material means personal documents, photographs, memoirs, notes, manuscripts, correspondence, etc., which can be written, drawn, printed, photographed, filmed, audiovisual, mechanized, electronic, digital or otherwise recorded.
We invite all interested citizens to donate archival materials to the State Archives and detailed information can be obtained at the following contacts:
- directly in the State Archive - central part and its regional offices in Tetovo, Ohrid, Bitola, Prilep, Strumica, Stip, Kumanovo and Skopje (addresses and telephone numbers are listed in the contacts section of the website).
- at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Branislav Svetozarevikj 02 / 323-7211 local 133 and Marjan Gijovski MA 121
Office and archive work
Самиот израз „Канцелариско работење“ потекнува од латинскиот збор „Канцели“ (решетка, преграда, ограда), што значи преградена соба или канцелариска просторија во која луѓето (службениците) ги извршуваат основните работи како помошни.
Канцелариското работење е помошна дејност која се состои од работи и задачи кои се извршуваат во канцелариите на државните органи, претпријатија и други институции, правни лица кои придонесуваат во извршувањето на основната дејност (основните работи) поради која и постојат овие органи и институции. Но, иако канцелариското работење преставува помошна дејност, без него не може да се замисли извршувањето на основната дејност на било кој орган и институција.
Во потесна смисла на зборот канцелариското работење ги опфаќа работите во врска со примањето, прегледувањето, распоредувањето и доставување на актите (предметите) во обработката (работата), потоа испраќањето на решените акти, архивирањето и чувањето на актите, односно предметите.
Заради ефикасно извршување на задачите, канцелариските работници мораат да се држат до следните начела:
- Principle of uniqueness, office work to be performed in a unique way;
- Principle of accuracy, office work must be performed on the basis of accurate facts and circumstances, established in an accurate and reliable manner;
- Principle of expediency, office work to be performed successfully and on time;
- Principle of uniformity, office work to be performed in a simpler and uniform manner;
- Principle of transparency, the office work to be performed in a certain order, which will ensure that all cases are performed on time (on time) and in a quality manner;
- Principle of simplicity and economy, things in the organization or institution to be done in a simple way, by spending less money, mental and physical energy and time.
For easier understanding of the process of office and archival work, it is necessary to explain the following basic definitions:
- An act is any written text that initiates, supplements, changes, terminates or ends an official action;
- An attachment is a written or otherwise recorded composition (document, chart, table, drawing, audiovisual, computerized material, etc.) or a physical object that is attached to the act for the purpose of supplementing, explaining or proving the content of the act;
- A subject is a set of acts and annexes that are kept under the same basic number and that refer to the same issue or task, and represent a single whole;
- A file is a set of several cases that refer to the same matter and to a legal or natural person;
- Documentary material is all original and reproduced (written, drawn, printed, photographed, phonographed, computer registered, legible, typewritten or otherwise recorded) material and books, files, and other records of that material, created in the work of state bodies , enterprises, courts, local self-government units and other legal entities.
- Archive material is selected, original and reproduced (written, drawn, printed, photographed, phonographed, computer-recorded, legible, machine-type or otherwise recorded) documentary material of lasting value relevant to the state, science, culture and other needs, which occurred in the work of the holder;
- A folder is a set of several items or files that after the completed procedure, are stored arranged in the same covers:
- An archive box is a standardized means of storing and protecting archival material;
- Registry is a working unit within the state bodies, enterprises and other legal entities in which office work is performed: receiving, opening, reviewing, scheduling and filing of acts, submission of acts at work, administrative-technical processing, sending of acts, divorce and handing over the completed acts from the registry office to the archive;
- The archive is an integral part of the library where the completed acts and objects are kept, ie the archive material until it is handed over to the Archive, and the documentary material next to it is destroyed.