Presentation of archival material
DARM - The Central Department has organized several archival exhibitions:
- Macedonia through the centuries,
- Macedonia from the X century until today,
- Ilinden 1903-2003 - one hundred years of Macedonian statehood,
- ASNOM - documents,
- Goce Delchev,
- The Macedonian Army 1941-1945,
- Development of education in Macedonia,
- The Jews in Macedonia 1941-1945, etc.
The exhibitions have been displayed in the Republic of Macedonia and abroad and have affirmed the archive wealth available to DARM.
DARM - Bitola Department - exhibitions on the occasion:
- October 11 - The day of the uprising of Macedonia,
- November 4 - The day of the liberation of Bitola,
- August 2 - The day of the Ilinden uprising,
- March 11 - Day of the Deportation of the Jews,
- May 9 - Day of Victory over Fascism,
- permanent exhibition on the work of the Manaki brothers.
DARM - Department Veles:
- "The Vardar region through the documents of DARM",
- "Documents for the Veles partisan detachment" Dimitar Vlahov ",
- "The revolutionary and creative life of Kocho Racin",
- "The life and work of Jordan H. K. "The Giant";
- "Veles in the last century" and
- "Veles through documents and photographs".
DARM - Department of Kumanovo:
- permanent archive exhibition "Kumanovo through documents and photographs".
DARM - Department Ohrid:
- "Ohrid through history".
DARM - Department Skopje:
- "The reflection of the Skopje earthquake in the foreign press",
- "Tito and our anniversaries";
- "Sixty years of the Skopje Red Municipality",
- "Thirty-seven years of free and creative life",
- "Thirty years of existence of the Archive of Skopje",
- "Thirty years since the Skopje earthquake",
- "Free Skopje with love" is a permanent exhibition in the Department.
DARM - Tetovo Department:
- "ASNOM" 1944–1994, House of Culture in Tetovo, 1994,
- "Tito - Thought, word and deed", House of Culture in Tetovo 1981.